Randstad is currently recruiting immediate hires for our Adidas warehouse team in Paris!
To become part of this exciting team, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP!
As an Adidas Forklift Operator, you’ll be responsible for:
• Shipping and receiving Adidas products
• Ensuring proper labelling of all items
• Ensuring proper product storage procedures are followed
• Safely operating a forklift/cherry picker during the completion of all duties
Shifts and Rates:
2) Mon – Thurs (4:30 PM to 3:00 AM) @ $17.50/hr
4) Fri – Sun (6:00 PM to 6:00 AM) @ $20.00/hr
• Work in a friendly, clean, team-oriented environment
• Temporary to Permanent employment
• The opportunity to work with a world-leader in sportswear and sports accessories
• $17/hr starting wage, paid weekly + shift premiums!
• 3-Day weekends
• Immediate, full-time work
• Comfort with heavy lifting (up to 50lbs)
• Certification in a Walkie, Reach, Counterbalance, and Cherry Picker
• Fall Arrest Certification
• Transportation to/from the warehouse
• Previous order picking/forklift experience is an asset
If this sounds like the job for you, send your resume to email@example.com today!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.