One of the UK’s most successful travel companies owned by a well-known parent company. Focused on selling tailor made, bespoke holidays based on their customers needs and wants. They have a fun, lively, yet hard working environment with regular socials and company travel incentives and benefits.
Are you passionate about travelling? Would you like to have the opportunity to travel as part of your role? Would you like to work for a vibrant and lively company in central London?
If so we are searching for ambitious, enthusiastic individuals with some previous sales or customer service experience, who are hungry to succeed and looking to get into a career within the travel industry. The start date for this role will be 2nd July 2018.
Your job role will include:
– Managing incoming sales leads (there is no cold calling in this role!)
– Creating inspiring, tailor made holidays and trips for customers
– Maximising and up-selling further opportunities
– Maintaining long-term customer relationships to build repeat business
This company also offers an amazing travel based graduate benefit package:
– Uncapped commission
– A thorough four week training course with ongoing coaching
– Regular socials and chances to win free hotels, holidays or flights
– Regular opportunities to travel to improve your knowledge in the travel industry
– Free travel insurance
– Any academics considered
– Some previous sales or customer service experience required
– A strong passion for travelling
– Naturally driven and enthusiastic
– Hunger to succeed and over achieve
– Strong communication skills
– Comfortable learning new systems (you will be fully trained on their bespoke internal system)
– Must be available to start on 2nd July 2018