We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Service Manager
- Working with country Head of Service, the Service Territory Manager is a senior management position responsible for leading a team of managers, staff, and contractors to provide service and ensure excellent customer satisfaction in their territory
- The Territory Service Manager will use his/her own experience and creativity to develop and execute strategies to delight customers and achieve company service targets.
- Service Territory Management: Strategy, formulate, translate and implement Zola service strategy and business objectives into field operations within your service territory.
- Retail & Field Service: Ensure effective and efficient operations across your service territory through consistent compliance with processes and policies.
- Staff Management: Supervise Service Field Managers planning, create and implement weekly, monthly and quarterly plans to drive service results and meet set targets.
- Performance Management: Track and analyze KPIs to identify critical patterns and recommend appropriate actions to Field Service Managers.
- Staff Oversight: Facilitate individual / group check-ins to drive efficiency and accountability down the organization.
- Performance reviews: Assess performance for Field Service Managers and complete Field Service Manager scorecards monthly.
- Leadership: Demonstrate excellent leadership to your team through leading by example.
- Staff development: Create a platform for your team to shine by enhancing their knowledge and skills through training, support, mentorship and coaching.
- Financial Management: Ensure that all finances for your service territory meet Zola’s budget objectives and comply with finance SOPs & Policies, this includes but not limited to: all field & retail shops Opex, agent commissions, Staff overtimes etc. Create value.
- Inventory Management: Oversee weekly inventory reconciliation for all staff and contractors in your territory. Reinforce control over damages and losses as the final decision maker for inventory accounts within your territory. Participate in designing, improving, and implementing strategies to improve last mile inventory efficiency.
- Building a Vibrant Zola Community: Participate and engage actively in the last mile service delivery activities not limited to customer homes visit and community events within your territory. Cultivate and embed Zola culture within your team through active and passive participation in individual / group meetings and social events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and/ro relevant qualification is preferred. Master’s Degree and beyond is an additional advantage
- Professional qualifications in Customer Service is an additional advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze both numeric and verbal data correctly to identify critical connections and patterns to recommend appropriate actions and make tactical decisions.
- Achievement focus, effectiveness, ability to drive actions and results promptly without quality compromises.
- Efficiency, commitment to delivering more results for every coin spent.
- Managerial & Leadership Skills, self management, disciplined, confident, organized, motivated, and time-conscious,
- Work independence: Ability to multi-task and set priorities for self and others
- Staff Management: Ability to manage managers and deliver results
- Planning: Ability to translate complex goals into concrete plans and processes.
- Fluent in both English and Swahili. (both written and spoken).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online