TTEC require a “Sales Representative – Iconic Brand” in Gosford NSW:
Join us at TTEC where we welcome Customer Sales Representatives who have a passion for providing a seamless customer experience to our client and stakeholders. As a Customer Sales Representativeat TTEC you will be responsible for professionally representing our clients’ business with a strong focus on
outbound sales calls to/from the client database.
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught—a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy, family-friendly atmosphere
What you might be doing on a typical day:
- Fully understand and execute complex sales and customer service processes and successfully deliver superior service focused on a needs-based selling method. Deliver high-quality results on time and have a strong focus on your target.
- Work as part of a team, and focus on maintaining strong, positive customer interactions to meet individual and team targets.
- Work cooperatively with stakeholders and team members to analyze problems and resolve issues in a timely manner.
As a TTEC customer experience champion, you’ll enjoy:
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, supportive, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Community-minded organization
- Being part of a well-known trusted brand
- Competitive salary and variable rewards
- Paid training- 4-week program to get you prepared and ready to hit the ground running
- Rotating shifts 8:00am-8:30pm Monday to Friday and 8:00am-1:00pm on Saturday (approx. 38 hours).
- Closed over Christmas/New Year’s period- enjoy time with your family and friends. Talk to us about your plans, we’re flexible
The basic stuff you’ll need:
- Natural aptitude to sell. Outbound sales experience is preferred
- At least 1-year sales or customer service experience
- Experience within health insurance is desirable
- An enthusiastic customer service star with a great attitude.Enjoys the excitement of fast-paced call center environment.
- Deep concern for meeting customer needs
- Exemplary communication skills to include written, verbal skills and superior listening skills.
- Technically savvy – the ability to quickly learn technology.
- Attention to detail is critical, while being efficient and having strong organizational skills.
- An optimistic self-starter who has the ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Looking for change and want to work closer to home on the Central Coast.
We are family:
Being bold, passionate and real. It’s what connects us here at TTEC. Does this describe you too? If so, we hope you’ll join us! Here, you’ll find a place where you can be your confident, genuine self and work with a team as passionate as you are about making a positive impact. You’ll connect with other friendly faces who are committed to their work, have a sense of purpose, and can handle adversity with humor and grace. We support and encourage each other to succeed and love what we do. And did we mention that we are fun, talented and witty (and modest)? We’re all that too.
Sound like you? Then come connect with us! Click on the Apply Now button now. Even better, complete your application, then share this opportunity to experience the fun of working with friends (besides us, of course)!
For more information about TTEC, visithttp://www.ttecjobs.com/or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Job Type: Full-time
20 total views, 1 today