Requisition ID: 185842
Work Area: Software-Quality Assurance
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- Usually works in a cross functional or testing team with special focus to quality assurance and test related tasks within the product creation process.
- Implements and executes quality assurance and test related activities according guidance from colleagues.
- Prepares tests (customizing & master data), authors and executes manual and/or automated tests.
- Documents test results (issues).
- Has basic product domain knowledge.
- Has basic knowledge about relevant product and process standards, important legal requirements and quality assurance and test related tools.
- Has basic knowledge of relevant programming languages and related development tools and processes.
- Quality and Software Engineering expertise according skill level
- Business English: fluent Business level local language: yes
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent education
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
ERP, Engineer, Software Engineer, Test Engineer, Quality, Technology, Engineering