This Production/Process position could be for you!
Our client who is the leader in providing IT Hardware Solutions in North America is looking for an experienced Production Manager. It will be based at their Markham location.
Must have –
• 5+ years in a production/process leadership role with an University degree
• ability to manage the flow of day to day operation on the production floor
• comprehensive experience in planning, scheduling, budgeting for the production division.
• strong knowledge and experience in finding ways to improve the operating
• efficiency by reducing time and cost
• ability to develop an achievable KPI metrics and drive it through the team for production profitability
• proven experience with Continuous improvement initiatives
• excellent leadership skills
• must be a self-starter, analytical and detail oriented
If this sounds like the next role for you, please apply online or send your resume directly to email@example.com
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.