Point of Sale (POS) Project Executive – London – to £32k
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced POS Project Executive to join a Global Cosmetic company. The role requires you to assist the in-house POS department in effectively managing all aspects of Point of Sale for this large retail brand. You will be providing creative, effective and appropriate display solutions for the company’s point of sale material and products. To ensure that this is carried out within budget and time constraints and to the optimum quality required by the company. As the POS Project Manager, you will coordinate both internal and external resources to achieve this result by effective project management and communication.
50% POS development and project management
30% Buying, negotiation and supplier development
10% Interface with marketing, sales, customer services and warehouse.
10% Print Liaison.
As the POS Project Manager, you must be able to demonstrate a breadth and depth of technical knowledge which Impacts and aids the cost-effective purchasing and development of innovative point of sale. Develop creative, practical and technically viable POS solutions. Researches complex technical issues and provides the most appropriate solutions with consideration of the company objectives and budgetary implications. Advise clients and team members on technical issues relevant to their work.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of one year purchasing related experience, preferred three years.
- Good knowledge of contemporary POS design, print and 3D production.
- The use of PC technology is a fundamental requirement.
- Experience of working within the cosmetic industry or closely related field.
- Confidence and flexibility to work with staff and clients at all levels.
- Ability to make decisions when faced with challenging options regarding cost, deadlines and quality issues.
This is a fabulous opportunity to work in a Global cosmetics company. For further details, please forward your CV and covering letter to David St Martin