We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The employee shall serve the employer in the capacity of Office Manager.
- The Office Manager is expected to role model Zola’s core values, oversee all office admin related to operations at the OPCO Head office including managing office coordinators, drivers, and other auxiliary support employees, ensuring that the building is safe and with functioning utilities and maintaining a welcoming environment for all employees and visitors.
- Act as the ‘face’ of the business and are the first port of call for all visitors;
- Manage & Supervise office casual staff including cooks, cleaners, and national drivers.
- Ensure office equipment, utilities, and furniture are well-maintained and in good working order
- Handle ad hoc admin work and any other requests from HQ staff (e.g., travel arrangements and bookings; office errands)
- Ensure the office and supply areas are professional, clean and tidy at all times
- Manage and support the office admin team
- Oversee proper management of the office admin budget
- Maintain national vehicles fleet schedule including vehicle maintenance.
- Liaise with other agencies, organizations, and upgrade company contacts /staff contacts.
- Organising the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs.
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed.
- Arranging regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices.
- Ensure all Office licenses are up to date.
- Design filing systems for physical and electronic documents and ensure filling systems are maintained and updated.
- Ensure security & protection of files and records.
- Bachelor Degree in any studies, although administrative studies will be more favourable.
- +2 years of experience in administrative/ Office Management
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Problem-solving skills and project management ability.
- Fluent in Swahili and English. ( both verbal & written)
- Willingness to work a variety of hours as business demands, including weekends and holidays.
- Are you interested in this position and join our team in Lagos, Nigeria, let’s connect and send your resume via our career page. Applications that include a resume/curriculum vitae have preference.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online