We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Mobile App Developer
- This position is responsible for development and maintenance of hybrid mobile applications using iOS and Android SDK
- The candidate must have demonstrated experience in the front-end development lifecycle, including user interface design, html development across different form-factors and devices
- Develop exceptional customer experiences using latest technologies
- The candidate will partner with product management and create prototypes to test new features or entirely new applications on current and future online platforms
- The candidate will Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- The candidate will Integrate the services with telecom operators.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites/Applications
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Positive attitude: get fun out of finding elegant solutions and team spirit
- Willingness to take responsibility for your work and deliver great results
- A Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) is preferred.
- 4+ years of developing mobile apps across devices (iOS and Android)
- 3+ years of developing web portals and is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven, demonstrable experience building and delivering React Native mobile applications
- Experience with xCode and Android Studio
- Strong experience integrating apps with APIs and other web services via REST
- Understanding of certificates, encryption, publishing and other security-based concepts
- Knowledge of object-oriented design principles
- Experience with open-source and distributed software development projects
- Must be competent with Git and Github (including rebasing, resolving merge conflicts)
- Ability to work remotely and deliver without constant supervision
- Ability to commit to a timeline, stay on task, and ensure sufficient availability to complete the assigned tasks in a timely fashion
- Good communication skills, a positive attitude, and self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org