This medium-sized company is a leading provider of cloud based software-as-a-service and consultancy services to clients in the healthcare sector. The company has recently transformed to provide services to additional sectors due to their expertise in the technology they use, which is becoming widely used amongst major businesses.
This fast-growing company is an established healthcare software provider and has recently extended its remit, to include clients in the business and finance sectors.
The role offers the opportunity to utilise your analytical, coding and logical problem-solving skills, while helping clients to transform their software systems using the latest technology.
You will join a structured training programme and will become an expert in the particular cutting-edge technology used at the company. As your career progresses, you will be given a degree of flexibility to work on projects that suit your particular interests and skills. There will also be opportunities to progress into Developer or BA roles, depending on how you progress in the role.
– Analysis of requirements
– Design and creation of tests
– Functional and automated software testing
– Meeting regularly with software developers, business analysts and other departments within the business
– Developing automated performance and regression tests using Java, Selenium, TestNG and Jmeter
This analytical position will utilise your mathematical, logical, coding and problem solving skills, along with your passion for working with cutting edge technology.
– 2:1 level or above in Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Engineering or related
– Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
– Coding experience from university or work experience e.g. MATLAB, Python, Java, C#, SQL
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Passion for technology