This media agency is passionate about brands and owns a variety of well loved radio stations and TV channels.
This is a fantastic entry level position for a graduate who would like to further their career in media insight. The role involves working with the wider insight team on a wide variety of projects, managing their survey panel, running surveys and creating highly engaging stories based on data and insights. This role pays £22,600 and is to start ideally in July.
Key responsibilities may include:
– Managing survey panel members
– Identifying key topics that need investigating
– Creating surveys
– Producing content and insights based on survey data
– Analysing data for various projects across the team
– Writing insightful summaries for presentations, newsletters and more
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
– Ideally a degree in a social science subject such as Psychology, Criminology, Sociology, Social Research Methods etc, or a degree in a subject with some quantitative analysis
– A completed module in ‘Research Methods’ would be highly desirable
– You will need to have a confident communication style as you will be dealing with various key stakeholders within the business
– Any experience in media research or analysis would be a massive bonus but is not required
– An interest in the music industry would be great