This global digital marketing agency offers a fun, highly collaborative working culture. Driven by data and creativity, they provide excellent training and progression based on individual merit.
Joining the programmatic advertising team, you?ll be working in a highly efficient and exponentially growing area in digital marketing. Working predominately across displaybanner ads plus some social advertising, you’ll learn how to research, create and drive the success of campaigns through ongoing numerical analysis.
Key responsibilities include;
– Campaign implementation; liaising with creative team, setting up and tracking campaigns
– Campaign analysis and optimisation; daily monitoring of campaign performance, identifying key insight and recommendations to improve return on investment (ROI)
– Manipulating and summarising quantitative data into graphs, tables etc.
– Communicating key insight via regular and post campaign reports, as well as verbally
– Assisting with campaign planning; conducting market and target audience research, presenting findings and making recommendations
– Working collaboratively with other digital teams and providing support to senior colleagues
– Building and maintaining relationships with clients, internal and external stakeholders
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Genuine interest in digital space
– Strong numeracy skills; comfortable working with and interpreting data
– IT literate, particularly Excel