Asquith Workforce Solutions require a “General Labourers | Indigenous Identified Positions | Multiple Positions” in Central Coast NSW:
Asquith Workforce Solutions is an Indigenous owned and operated recruitment agency providing permanent, temporary and labour hire solutions to a variety of industries and cultures across Sydney, Newcastle, Hunter Valley and Central Coast.
We currently seeking reliable and skilled General Labourers who holds a Working at Heights Certificate for our client who has just been award a large contract with the RMS to work on various projects around the Central Coast and Hunter. You will be responsible for general labouring, using hand and power tools and cutting various materials to size.
To be successful for this role you will require:
- Minimum 6 months experience in the construction industry
- WHS Construction Card (White Card)
- Working at Heights Certificate
- Current Driving License and reliable transportation
- Ability to work in a team and not afraid to help in other areas
- Physically fit, punctual and reliable with excellent work ethics and values
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Be easily contactable – often at short notice
This is an Indigenous Identified position and as the successful candidate you will be a self-starter, have excellent time management skills, be pro-active in nature, trustworthy and reliable with strong work ethic, commitment to safety first and be driven to succeed. You will be able to demonstrate your ability to work independently and follow directions.
How To Apply:
If you meet the above criteria Apply today and by clicking the link below to send your up to date resume and cover letter. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The post General Labourers | Indigenous Identified Positions | Multiple Positions appeared first on Jobs On The Coast.