Located at 100 Adi Dassler Way, Paris, Ontario, the ADIDAS Warehouse offers straight shifts and we are looking for new team members to join us for a ramp up during Summer 2018:
The available shifts and wages for general laborers are as follows:
Shift 1: Mondays – Thursdays, 6 AM – 4:30 PM ($15.00/hr)
Shift 2: Mondays – Thursday, 4:30 PM – 3:00 AM ($15.50/hr)
Shift 3: Fridays – Sundays, 6 AM – 6 PM ($17.50/hr)
Shift 4: Fridays – Sundays, 6 PM – 6 AM ($18.00/hr)
($2.00/HR premium for forklift operators!)
Positions are available now!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
To find out more about these or other positions, call us or apply directly online. Let’s talk about your career.
Sandy Kun | Account Manager | Industrial Support
Call or text 226.203.3048
– Full-time positions
– Straight shifts
– Clean, top-of-the-line, and new facility
– Weekly pay plus 4% vacation pay
– Benefits for you and your family beginning on day one
– Ongoing potential for permanent hire after completing 400 hours via Randstad Canada and displaying excellent attendance and performance
– $17/hour starting wage with shift premiums available
– Ability to do light to heavy lifting
– Certification in a Walkie, Reach, Counterbalance, and Cherry Picker
– Fall Arrest Certification
– Own transportation to and from the adidas Warehouse
– Previous experience operating an order picker/cherry picker forklift an asset
– Previous general labour experience is an asset
Multiple Positions Available – Please contact
Sandy Kun | email@example.com | 226.203.3048
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.