The Marketing Manager for EMEA plays a vital role in marketing efforts across Europe. You will be passionate about how marketing can help facilitate a strong customer experience and drive business growth. We need a marketing professional with experience of implementing programs with proven results in market awareness, customer acquisition, and impact to revenue. You will work closely with the EMEA-based sales team to develop data-driven marketing campaigns, targeted content, and event tactics.
- Build a strong understanding of the corporate legal, risk, and compliance space, and the buyer personas therein.
- Develop, socialise and get buy-in of a regional marketing strategy, working closely with global marketing and local sales leadership.
- Strategise, execute, rollout and optimise new customer acquisition campaigns and programs including events, outbound campaigns, regional webinars, and customer stories.
- Develop and communicate marketing plans to sales teams, and incorporate their feedback into program improvements when appropriate.
- Apply appropriate regional customisations to global marketing content, including emails, slide decks, brochures, and web content.
- Coordinate all logistics and event management for regional tradeshows and regional customer events.
- Design and implement integrated marketing programs that generate MQLs, generate and influence pipeline, and drive new customer acquisition and new business with existing customers.
- Create and modify presentation abstracts, and seek out relevant speaking engagements and sponsorships in the region.
- Incorporate a variety of disciplines and tactics into marketing programs, including industry events, sponsorships, ABM tactics, direct mail, and digital campaigns.
- Understand regional pipeline mix, acquisition target status, and identify lead/demand generation remediation plans as needed.
- Engage and manage outside vendors as necessary to contribute to program goals.
- Manage and balance monthly marketing program budget.
- Utilise SalesForce.com and Marketo to determine program/campaign ROI.
- Ensure lead uploads and event/program logistics are executed efficiently and on time.
- Minimum of 4+ years of technology marketing experience, ideally in B2B software, with 2+ years enabling a Field Sales team.
- CRM (Salesforce.com) and Marketing Automation (Marketo) experience highly desired.
- Self-directed and self-motivated.
- Ability to motivate and empower sales people and prospective clients.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and ability to problem-solve in order to drive new business.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to use quantitative data to inform tactical campaign plans.
- Degree in Marketing or related field, and/or relevant professional qualifications preferred.
First stage – All successful candidates will need to take a 20 minute problem solving assessment to be taken to the first round of interviews.
For more information please apply now for a full job spec and an informative conversation.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.