Technical Implementation Engineer
(Published at 13-06-2018)
The Technical Implementation Engineer will work within the professional services team and alongside the development and technical services teams. The purpose of the role is to rapidly develop tactical and strategic solutions for projects to support revenue generation and growth opportunities and to complement core product offerings.
- Develop tactical development solutions to address client requirements.
- Design data processing, reporting and communication solutions around the core product.
- Design and develop end to end solutions using existing products, services and tactical solutions.
- Follow overall development process and procedures.
- Construct new business processes using the StarCompliance Compliance Forms framework.
- Contribute to future core product design and roadmap planning.
Desired Skills and Experience
- .NET and C# programming skills
- T-SQL programming skills
- Microsoft SQL database (including SSRS, SSAS)
- Data Mapping and Transformation experience (SSIS)
- SQL Server Query Performance tuning experience
- Scripting programming experience (e.g. Powershell, perl, php, python)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical and Software experience background
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn quickly on the job
- Team player with excellent internal collaboration skills
- Can produce clear and professional documentation
To be successful, the person in this role must have a strong technical or development background, be creative and able to take a concept to a working solution quickly. The person must also have excellent communication skills and be able to present solutions to clients at varying levels of seniority.
Location / Office
York, UK. Occasional domestic and international travel.
Job Type: Full-time