Semi Clean Room Operative
The Works Staffing Solutions
(Published at 13-06-2018)
We are recruiting on behalf of an electronics company based inAndoverfor a Semi Clean RoomOperative to join their team. The role will involve building and testing chip and wire PCB and ceramic assemblies under semi-clean room conditions. This will involve a combination of quality control and manual assembly under microscopes. Manual assembly will include the use of encapsulates to protect the finished chip and wire assembly and final testing using customer test equipment.
Day to day duties:
- Read and understand customerspecifications, assembly drawings and product documentation
- Assemble/test chip and wire PCB and ceramic assemblies according to customer documentation
- Identify non-conforming product and/or materials and bring them to the attention of the Clean Room Supervisor or Production Manager
- Quality measurement checks and recording of sample batches to ensure compliance with customer specifications
- Basic maintenance of semi- clean room equipment and general upkeep
- Adhere to companyESDprocedures and training at all times
- Dexterous use of fine tools and microscopes
- PCB wiring experience
- Able to keep accurate records
- Experience with testing and managing results desirable
- Previous experience of chip and wire bond processes in PCB and ceramic electronics manufacturing within a semi-clean room environment advantageous
This position is permanent with full time hours and a competitive salary.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only to respond to successful candidates, if you have not heard from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,600.00 /year
Recent jobs at The Works Staffing Solutions