Returns Warehouse Administrator / Operative
Prestige Recruitment Services
(Published at 13-06-2018)
Due to growth we have 2 roles with a client in Wednesbury. This role does require you to have a current FLT Counterbalance licence.
Duties will include:
- Managing up 600 returns per day from 60/70 routes.
- Sorting returns into refused, non-deliveries, exchanges and damages.
- Driving FLT – counter balance.
- Investigating returns, where items were lasted located, on which return and where the item if now.
- General housekeeping.
- Moving and handling large items, repacking where necessary ready for re-deliver.
- Managed email in box, prioritising re-deliveries, providing responses and flagging anything urgent.
- Document management and accurate data entry.
- Excellent attention to details to minimise errors. Making notes on the in-house system to give a full clear picture to customer service should a query be made.
- Using your own initiative to pick up additional work throughout the day to ensure deadlines and targets are met.
This role requires a strong administrator who is highly organised can work in a fast paced environment and is fully committed to getting the job done and can think on their feet.
Working hours will either be 7-4 or 8-5 Monday to Saturday with a fixed day off in the week.
Interested send us your CV. Immediate start available.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
Recent jobs at Prestige Recruitment Services