Play Centre Supervisor 3 days
RVL Ventures Ltd (Trading as Little Street)
in West Byfleet
(Published at 14-06-2018)
Little Street is an award winning play centre for young children, themed as a miniature version of a typical town, inspiring children to explore life in the world around them. Open 7 days a week, our leisure facilities provide a fun and educational play environment.
We are currently looking to recruit a part time Play Centre Supervisor to work a minimum of 3 days per week. 1 of the days must be a weekend day. The hours are variable, with shifts between the hours of 09:00-18:00. Due to the nature of the business you must be willing to work weekends, bank holidays and school holidays. This is for an immediate start.
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Supervising more junior members of the team.
- Taking food & drinks orders / making and serving hot drinks.
- Overseeing play.
- Dealing with customer enquiries / complaints.
- Light cleaning duties.
- Stock control.
- Carrying out Health & Safety checks.
- Preparing for and overseeing birthday parties.
Skills & experience required:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Enthusiastic about working with children.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Cash handling experience.
- Good IT skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team.
- Displays ability to use own initiative.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Previous experience working with children would be beneficial.
- A recognised first aid qualification would be desirable.
All positions are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced disclosure and barring check.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £7.90 to £8.20 /hour
- Customer service: 1 year
- Supervisory: 1 year