If you are a fantastic people manager with experience at a senior level in a medium-large organisation, this is a superb opportunity to make your mark with an innovative business.
Our client is a fresh, vibrant human resources support company that provides outstanding HR software solutions and consultancy services. With strong growth and a strong brand, they are now looking for an Operations Manager / Director to join their team in Bath and take control of their increasingly important systems and processes.
As the Operations Manager / Director, you’ll be ensuring that our client exceeds both client and internal expectations through the effective leadership of operational teams and the achievement of business objectives.
You’ll be excited about making a difference, will love bringing order to systems and processes and will be comfortable as an active member of the Management Team.
The main areas of your role will be to support company growth, develop internal processes and practices and drive customer success and service delivery.
Your role will include:
- Managing and leading the Customer Service and HR Teams
- Reviewing and developing internal processes and procedures
- Reporting to the MD on performance and customer satisfaction
- Gathering feedback on software and working with Product Teams to deliver on customer requirements
- Driving efficiency and productivity
- Motivating and inspiring your teams
- Championing customer satisfaction between teams and externally
To be considered as the Operations Manager / Director, you will need:
- A proven track record as a senior manager in a medium-large organisation
- Demonstrable experience of leading, developing and motivating a varied team, from senior professionals to more junior staff
- Exceptional people management skills
- A degree level qualification (or equivalent)
- To be comfortable with a variety of software tools, preferably with good knowledge of call handling/ticketing or case management software
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable prioritisation and problem-solving skills
- A flexible and positive approach to working in a small team
Successful candidates will likely have strong experience in one or more of the following roles: Operations Manager, Operations Director, Customer Service Manager, Client Services Manager, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, Ops Manager, or Service Delivery Manager.
- Salary of £40,000 – £55,000
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Regular team lunches, social activities, alongside free fruit, and a monthly cheese delivery
- Central Bath office location
With companies the length of the country becoming excited about our client’s approach to HR consultancy and their amazing software solutions, you’ll find that they are so much more than a standard HR firm and offer approachable, supportive consultants and easy-to-use software.
This is an incredible opportunity to join this growing, exciting and innovative company and bring a host of new ideas, perspectives and approaches to the table. Your background isn’t as important as your attitude and our client is eager to hear from those with software, tech or legal backgrounds as much as those from HR or recruitment.
It’s a vibrant, fast-paced environment filled with expertise and a refreshing, customer-focused attitude. You’ll be playing a key role in the business and overseeing vital teams who are on the front line.
The key to this role will be the enthusiasm and passion you can bring coupled with the expertise and experience to make things happen. So, if you are ready for your next challenge with an exciting hybrid of tech and professional services, this is the role for you.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you could see yourself as an Operations Manager / Director, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.