Assystem are looking to appoint a Robot Programmer combined with General Manufacturing to work on a 12 month contract.
Purpose of the job:
- Offline programming across the facility, program management, validation and training of others.
- Support wax line programming and process optimisation
- Support new wax equipment specification and validation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create robot programs.
- Robot Program Validations
- Write weekly 4-Box report and communicate to stakeholders.
- FANUC Programming (offline programming experience desired)
- Siemens PLC programming and fault finding (preferred but not required)
- Experience in SPC analysis of measurement results and MeasurLink software would also be of an advantage.
- General ME skills such as process support, machine specification and validation
Qualifications are not the most important prerequisite for this role, experience, attitude and character will play an essential part of your selection.
The ideal applicant may have Degree, ONC, HNC, HND or City & Guilds Apprenticeship in Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering or any combination.
The ideal applicant may also have roles specific qualifications and proof of training courses attended.
- Hands on experience with FANUC Robots or similar.
- Hands on experience with measuring instruments & inspection methods.
- Good knowledge of indirect measurements & Gauging concepts.
- Good knowledge of Shop floor Inspection (Aero/auto domain is preferred).
- Excellent knowledge of engineering drawings.
- Good understanding of fixture requirement.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £30.00 to £40.00 /hour
- Manufacturing Engineering: 1 year