Lead the engineering team for a World class automotive 1st tier supplier
Thornley Corporation Solutions Ltd
(Published at 13-06-2018)
- South Wales
- Car allowance
- Private Medical
Could you lead the engineering functions of a large automotive 1st tier supplier, focusing on NPI and Capex Planning?
We would love to speak with you about this new Engineering Manager role in South Wales
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector with manufacturing and development centres across Europe.
Day to day duties
- Deliver engineering projects
- Manage motivate and develop engineering teams
- Ensure a safe working environment
- Provide guidance and support to Project Managers, Tooling, Quality and Assembly engineers
- Drive NPI from an engineer point of view
- Develop new NPI and Engineering systems
- Report on a monthly basis to the UK team, with regards to vision and strategy.
- Implement lean improvements
Essential skills and experience needed for the Tooling Engineer position
- Experience as an engineering manager covering New Product Introduction, in a 1st tier supplier to the automotive sector
- Qualified to degree or equivalent level in an engineering discipline
- A successful track record of lean improvements
- Understanding of automotive OEM standards from JLR, Nissan,Volvo or GM
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview or email [email protected] or call 0121 6511141
We look forward to your applications.
Recent jobs at Thornley Corporation Solutions Ltd