Lead GP, London Clinics
(Published at 12-06-2018)
Reporting directly to the Associate Medical Director, your role will be to lead the team of GPs working within our London clinics. This will involve a daily clinical commitment, day to day support of your colleagues, training and induction of new GPs and clinical input into the premises team. The role will involve flexible working, including evenings and weekends.
This is a full time role, but we may consider 4 days a week for the right candidate.
Highly competitive and in addition, indemnity will be provided.
As our ideal candidate, you will be a fully qualified and licensed UK GP with a minimum of 5 years experience in the NHS. Ideally you should also have some experience of Partnership or other lead roles.
- Highly competitive
- Full medical indemnity cover for all babylon work
- Generous pension scheme
- BUPA health and life insurance for you and your family
- Annual and sickness leave allowance
- Childcare vouchers for parents
- Maternity/Paternity benefits allowance.
- CPD-qualified training sessions on digital healthcare
- Strong clinical leadership and a fantastic support team
- Free subscription to babylon for you and your family
- Regular team social events
Recent jobs at Babylon Health