Provincia: Royal Tunbridge Wells TN1
Our award-winning restaurant in Tunbridge Wells is seeking to take on a part time kitchen porter to help assist with the busy summer months. The ideal candidate would have previous experience of working within a restaurant environment, but no experience is necessary. We are looking for someone that is on the ball, great communication, adaptable and a team player. For the right candidate, there is progression within the catering departments.
Wednesday Split (9am-3pm and 6pm-11pm )
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
- Collect and wash up pots and pans.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Unload food and equipment deliveries.
- Keep the storeroom organised.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
- Report failing equipment to Supervisor
- Report Health and Safety hazards to Supervisor
- Communicate effectively with staff
- Provide Porter support with deliveries
- Free staff meals
- Monthly employee bonuses
- Quarterly staff night outs
- Progression within in the company careers ladder
- £7.50 ph + tips and holiday pay
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact those shortlisted for interview. If you do not hear from us within 10 days then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £7.50 to £8.00 /hour