Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solution company, working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, ‘PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™, reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
Would you like to work in an autonomous role where you have influence in shaping and driving the sales business and being part of the management team within Customer Management?
We are now looking for a new colleague to our team with excellent leadership, solid business acumen, and very good communication and problem solving skills in a position of:
Key Account Director
The position leads a very competent and experienced Key Account team and has the direct customer responsibility with our bigger accounts in North Europe. The focus shall be to build strong on an already strong customer relationship to achieve long term sustainable growth by identifying and capturing short, medium and long term business opportunities. Develop and drive execution of customer centric strategic operational key account plans aligned to Tetra Pak and customer business objectives. Ensure that customer issues are resolved in a timely manner, and the resolution is accepted by the customer.
If you are the right candidate we can offer a role with wide responsibility, a lot of freedom, ability to influence our business, customers. For the right candidate we can offer a job where you will be one of the key drivers. The Key Account Director will be based in United Kingdom, you are willing to travel up to 50% of the time, predominantly in the region.
- Lead a cross functional Key Account Team to build strong customer relationship to achieve sustainable growth
- Develop and drive execution of strategic and operational key account plans, aligned with customer business objectives and Tetra Pak’s strategy
- Manage all customer relevant issues in timely manner
- Ensure full deployment of Tetra Pak’s product and service portfolio
- Drive execution of ambitious and actionable Key Account Plans
- Create and manage budgets and secure follow-up in the execution
- Lead the Key Account Team, coordinate cross functional activities and set personal objectives for individual team members
- Evaluate the Key Account Team effectiveness and performance, and drive continuous improvement
- Identify customer needs and opportunities in line with Tetra Pak’s global business strategy
- Deliver Facility Management services in line with the strategy and standards securing satisfaction of business stakeholders. Including Security, Maintenance, Cleaning, Fleet, Canteen / cafeteria, Administration / process for outsourced staff
- Manage operational delivery in line with annual plan and budget through own staff and suppliers
- Deliver improved cost and efficiency of services through demand, sourcing and service management
- Follow up on deliveries of external suppliers and internal functions vs. service agreements
- In coordination with stakeholders continuously improve the working environment to meet safety, attractiveness and efficiency objectives and to comply with country and local regulation
- Implement the global workplace strategy, drive safety implementation at site
- Engage all team members and the customer in joint value creation and quantification
Experiences which are key to success:
- At least 5 years sales experience in a B2B environment
- Experienced in leading and developing interdepartmental project teams without having the line authority, Strong project management skills and a goal-oriented ambition to drive improvements with focus on the company’s best interests
- Experienced in managing and developing Key Account Customers
- Understanding of legal and procurement aspects of Facility and Real Estate Management
- Strong and convincing negotiator
- Genuine interests in our business paired with enthusiasm and drive to find solutions, to get things done and to grow
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines concurrently
- Very good communicator with personality and style
- At ease with technical and commercial matters alike
- Fluency in English both written and verbally
How to apply?
If you find the job interesting, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. Please send your application and relevant data no later than 15th of July 2018.