Location: Needwood, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire
Competitive Salary – We are looking for driven sales people. Based on achieving performance criteria you will receive a salary review within 6 months.
Uncapped monthly commission structure and quarterly bonus incentive.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing IT Hardware solutions provider in Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire.
The company has experienced significant growth over the last 24 months and operate from an impressive modern office and warehouse facility within Newborough, Burton on Trent – A stones throw from the prestigious St Georges Park. This role will see you as an integral part of the team with plenty of progression for the right candidate.
Working hours are 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and although the role is mainly office based you will need to have your own transport for customer meetings which are actively encouraged.
We are looking for a dynamic individual from an IT hardware / software sales background. The role will be a mixture of new business development and account management and would suit a candidate who has knowledge of both channel sales and direct to SME organisations.
Role Responsibilities as a Sales Account Manager:
- Manage and develop existing accounts within the company which will be inherited on day one of the role by the successful candidate.
- Develop your own pipeline within various vertical markets with guidance from the sales manger and from any previous career experience.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Strong communication skills and a great personality
- Desire and hunger to overachieve set targets
- Evidence of sales revenues in previous sales or account management roles
- Knowledge of a full sales cycle
- Knowledge of IT Hardware
- Full training and ongoing development and support will be provided by your management team
- Excellent scope for progression
- Uncapped commission allowing you to earn as much as possible
- Free onsite parking
- Monthly group/team incentives (meals out, go-karting, paint balling and more)
- Company Pension
- Fun working environment (XBox/Playstation, Nerf Guns etc)
- Unlimited Nespresso Drinks
- Employee of the Year (Varies, including additional holiday or bonus)
- Attending Annual Awards we are nominated for
Strictly no agencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year