A market leader within their field, this well established and respected organisation based in Sheffield manufacture a range of components for the Aerospace and Nuclear industries using a wide range of equipment from CNC mills and lathes to large hydraulic presses.
What do you need?
- Ability to take control of a small team, to develop and adjust maintenance procedures to increase efficiency
- A background of working in medium engineering and manufacturing
- Ability to work with departmental budgets
- Planning of maintenance workload including daily, weekly and long term schedules
- Experience of working with CMMS, Pirana Shires experience would be advantageous
What will you get in return?
- You will be offered a permanent job paying up to £42,000
- The chance to work in a friendly team of like minded individuals
- 35 days annual holidays in total
- Pension with 10% employer contribution
- Private health-care after passing 6 month probation
Is this role of interest to you? For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch, apply now with your most up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.