Employer Engagement Consultant – Apprenticeships
National Business College Limited
(Published at 14-06-2018)
Do you enjoy developing relationships with employers?
Would you like the opportunity to showcase your skills by targeting employers to upskill their existing staff through apprenticeships?
About the role
- Generate leads through cold / warm field sales and networking to secure new employer accounts;
- Engage with employers via face to face meetings to discuss their internal training and development plans for existing staff members;
- Work to monthly targets to enroll existing staff members for employer workforce development;
- Work with management to meet the business target growth plan;
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis to management;
- Ensure employer environments comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Exceptional marketing and networking skills;
- Time management and organisational skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Communication skills;
- Flexible to travel;
- Full clean driving licence and use of own vehicle.
- Knowledge of apprenticeship programmes and funding criteria.
Job Type: Full-time