My client, a leading consumer brand, is looking for an eCommerce Merchandiser who can lead the merchandise activities and focus on driving online sales across these products, through delivering best practice online execution, including product life cycle management, optimising sales, analysing performance, conducting AB tests and working closely with the content team.
What will be the key deliverables?
- Day to day trading of the category to maximise sales and profit on their website
- Merchandising product daily based upon sales trends and promotional calendar
- Delivering an online experience that showcases the quality of our products
- Owning the merchandising of the category, including executing all relevant promotions on time and reflecting the customer plan
- Owning product work-flow, to ensure that the correct products are displayed with the relevant imagery and content;
- Commercially leverage content to drive sales
- Ensure the category is legally compliant
- Competitor analysis and take reactive action as required to maintain our agreed market positioning
- Production of trading analysis and recommendations in conjunction with commercial and analytical teams
- Optimising the taxonomy
- Identify potential development requirements.
- Category Sales
- Basket and site Conversion
- Average order value.
What do we need for this role?
- Great organisational skills
- An eye for detail
- A Flexible approach and proactive with change
- Excellent communication – clear, concise & influential
- An analytical mind set – able to digest and understand numbers and determine their meaning
- Target driven & able to work under pressure.
- Experience working in an online trading role – ideally within retail or consumer electronics brand
- Able to demonstrate successfully growing sales in a pragmatic manner
- Ideally experience of trading/working with either of the Hybris or Adobe E-Commerce platforms
- Analytical – experience of using GA and Omniture
- Basic copy writing and Photoshop skills desirable.
If keen to apply, email CV to [email protected]
Job Reference: JO-1806-136691
Salary: £150.00 – £250.00 per day
Job Start Date: 02/07/2018