Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 + Full Package |
- Do you have experience working on major high rise concrete frame schemes?
- Have you worked on major construction schemes such as student accommodation, high rise, offices or high end apartments?
- Do you have a technical engineering background with experience of slip form/ M-tek?
If so, please get in touch to discuss in more detail – 0161 835 8310
I am currently working with a highly successful Main Contractor who specialises in major construction schemes. You will be based out of the Manchester site working on a major residential scheme.
The successful candidate must have RC Frame experience and have technical understanding of structures in an engineering capacity.
Ideally you will have experience of working on major multi-million pound, +10 Storey schemes.
Project value of +£40million
- Civil Engineering Degree/ HNC or Construction Degree
- Temporary Works Coordinator (Beneficial)
- Lifting Appointed (Beneficial)
- Site/ Engineering Experience
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
0161 835 8310
Alternatively email your CV to:[email protected]Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.