A new and exciting position has arisen for a customer focused, outgoing and experienced Cluster Night Manager to look after 2 high volumes branded hotels situated close together in West Sussex. Opportunities to progress are available as the company is a large, expanding organisation.
The perfect candidate must be able to:
- Experience of dealing with high volume of guest traffic throughout the night due (700 people capacity conference and events facilities)
- Cover all aspects of Night management duties including reception, food and beverage service and banqueting setup duties for 2 hotels (220 rooms and 178 rooms)
- Security, fire check and lock down procedures of the building throughout the night
- To have a warm nature even at night, have customer service experience have a problem solving mind-set
- Coaching and developing of the night team to ensure tasks are completed to a high standard including all health and safety procedures completed.
You will ideally have experience of working Night management within a hotel in the past.
The role will be 40 hours per week 4 on 4 off, doing 12 hour shifts. You will be part of large team and be expected to be in the busier of the two hotels depending on occupancy and events. The teams shifts will cover all night operations from 22.30pm until 7.00am. In return you will be offered 28 days holiday, discounts across the group and progression where commitment is shown!
If this sounds like you, please click below to apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.