Care Home – General Assistant
Harbour Rise Rest Home
in Paignton TQ4
(Published at 14-06-2018)
Due to Harbour Rise Rest Home’s growth and continued improvement, we are increasing the number of domestic staff we have in the home. We have an excellent local reputation with a good CQC report. Please take a look at our website for more information on the home www.harbourrise.co.uk
This job is part time and there is some flexibility in the hours but we are generally looking for 8am to 2pm, therefore a six hour shift. Candidates can work one shift to four shifts a week, so in summary we are looking for between 6 and 24 hours a week. There may be a weekend day included in the hours required.
The home is very welcoming and friendly and the job may suit someone returning to work for example.
- Wash and change jugs with water/juice
- Change bedding /make beds
- Tidy bedrooms, put clothes away
- Answer Nurse Call system
- Toilet Residents
- Assist in moving residents from dining room into lounge
- Hot drinks and biscuits at 10.30
- Collect cups in after 10.30 drinks
- Set up dining room and trays, prepare desserts
- Assist in distributing lunch
- Clean tables, sweep floor and mop floor in dining room after lunch
- Any time remaining assist in putting clean dishes away.
- Assist carers and residents in anyway needed
- Assist when podiatrist is running a clinic
- Assist with washing/dressing residents when necessary
Job Type: Part-time
Recent jobs at Harbour Rise Rest Home