We are an ESTABLISHED PREMIUM home care provider in Yorkshire managed by frustrated carers who believe the care sector does not work well for:
- – carers (often burdened with too much work and not treated fairly); and
- – service users (often face call cramping and poor service).
Our ethos is that care must pass the ME AND MUM TEST. Carers are trained to only provide care to a standard which meets that expected by their mother.
We have roles available for IMMEDIATE START ranging between 20 hours to 40 hours per week.
Carers form an integral part of our business and must be rewarded accordingly. On that basis we offer the following MARKET LEADING benefits to attract the best carers in the business.
- – £9 per hour carer rate & time and half on bank holidays
- – 0.20p per mile mileage reimbursement
- – Pizza Tuesdays at the office – meet other team members and bond
- – PAID training and shadowing – £100
Whist promoting the independence of the individual service user and meeting their care needs, Carers must be willing to:
- – Assist/provide personal care;
- – Provide Dietary care and support;
- – Assist in domestic duties;
- – Comply with all policies and procedures;
- – To liaise with management;
- – To report back any concerns relating to the health of the service user;
- – To participate in service quality meetings;
- – To work together to constantly improve services.
What does Lotus Home Care look for in its carers?
Lotus Home Care look for the following:
- – Passion to help others;
- – Prior experience is ESSENTIAL;
- – A full UK drivers licence with a vehicle to drive is ESSENTIAL;
- – Completed or working towards QCF Level 2 Health and Social Care;
- – The ability to use initiative in any given circumstance;
- – To be a team player
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Application Questions – EditYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Driving License?
- How many years of Care Assistant experience do you have?
- Are you in Sheffield?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.00 /hour