Are you a Calibration Engineer seeking a new challenge working on new vehicle model including HEV lines within leading OEMs? Do you have experience in the calibration of Torque Monitoring Functions? Would you like to work for a class leading Tier1 with exceptional training and development? If the answers are Yes, Then please read on and apply.
Are an industry leading Tier1 with long standing relationships built on high level engineering capabilities and ability to work on industry first programs. The company is worldwide having more than 350+ organisations and subsidiaries operating in over 50 countries, giving excellent opportunity for career progression, training and development and international travel. Products include: automotive systems & components such as controls, electrical drives, electronic systems, starter motors, Active Safety – ADAS, Autonomous Driving and steering systems
As Calibration Engineer you will join a growing team that is specialised in Powertrain and applications engineering across a variety of areas such as; Electronic Control Units, Fuel Injection and Selective catalytic reduction for Diesel and Hybrid systems.
The role will also include:
- Responsible for calibration of software for the Actual Torque Path, Monitoring and Diagnostic functions
- You will be responsible for the preparation of monitoring calibration rules for selected OEMs
- Offer support for pre-calibration activities and dataset management for customer monitoring projects
- You will perform ECU MST tests as part of Safety calibration process
- Work closely with OEMs and the wider engineering teams within Europe
As Calibration Engineer you would have been working within a calibration engineering role within Automotive Engines or Vehicles. You will be well versed with Continuous Torque Monitoring, Overrun Monitoring and Acceleration based Monitoring concepts. As the Calibration Engineer you will posses knowledge of engine management systems, electronic diesel control calibration and engines. You will have a degree in Appropriate engineering discipline such as mechanical or electronic engineering. There will be a requirement to travel to Europe as well as between OEM sites when required. In return you will receive a competitive salary, bonus structure, pension, company car, laptop, phone and various other benefits.
- Degree educated within appropriate engineering discipline mechanical or electronics
- Good knowledge of engine management systems, electronic diesel control calibration or engines
- Have Calibration/ test experience of engines and vehicles
- Skilled in PC based application tools such as ETAS INCA
- Valid driving licence and have the ability to travel both locally
Alternative job titles: Calibration Engineer / HEV & Diesel Calibration Engineer / Calibration Application Engineer / Diesel Calibration Engineer / HEV Calibration Engineer / Powertrain Application & Calibration Engineer / Application Engineer / Diesel Calibration Engineer / Engine Calibration / Gasoline Calibration / Powertrain Calibration Engineer