Business Development Consultant – Dental (London & South)
Edison Bond is delighted to be working with a leading UK dental broker. Our client is renowned for their expertise and first class services in the market, alongside a solid reputation of trust and security. The company offer a personal service, creating bespoke solutions to best meet each individual customer need. To continue to develop their success and achieve growth plans, the organisation are looking to appoint an Regional Business Development Consultant.
The Business Development Consultant will be responsible for developing the volume of sales brokered across the Home Counties & the South. The role entails the ownership of the on-boarding of clients and the ongoing account management process. The Business Development Consultant will be field based engaging with key stakeholders in the dental industry.
Candidates with a strong track record and delivery in business development combined with dental, pharma or medical industry experience are invited to apply. In addition, the successful candidate will be commercially focused and an excellent communicator.
- Search, identify and approach new key clients and evolve these into new business sales and deliver upon growth targets
- Understand the needs of key clients to maintain and ensure profitable relationships
- Effectively communicate the company’s market/value proposition and proposing suitable solutions to clients
- Construct and deliver cohesive client proposals, reports and presentations
- Ownership of the CRM system and ensuring its accuracy
- Liaising with company stakeholders of varying levels to provide updates regarding the status of actions, issues, sales opportunities, business initiatives and projects
- Working with internal teams to ensure revenue targets are met
- Represent the company at all industry events driving positive engagement
- Extensive travel across Home Counties and South with occasional further travel required
- Flexible working pattern (hours required out width 9-5)
- Continuous research and feedback on the market to react to changes or customer developments
- Cross selling the wider company portfolio to clients to generate additional revenue
- Excellent track record of new business development and account management in the dental, medical or pharma sector or have worked in the dental industry (dental nurse etc)
- Confident engaging with company and client stakeholders at various seniority levels
- Commercially focused and strong customer orientation to achieve solid relationships
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of self-motivation, enthusiasm and integrity
- Possesses an analytical and methodical approach
- Strong networker who thrives on building relationships and seeking new business
- You could be a former dental nurse with combined commercial experience
- Negotiable and DOE c.35k basic salary
- Strong bonus potential on top of c.15- 20k
- Luxury company car
- Comprehensive benefits package including private medical
You can of course apply by uploading your cv via the link below…
For a discrete conversation about this fantastic opportunity with a unique business, please contact the retained search partner Louise Sinclair at Edison Bond.
*Please note that any unsolicited, third party or direct applications will be redirected immediately to Edison Bond for further review.
Edison Bond are experts in recruiting Sales, Marketing & Digital professionals in England, across the UK and beyond.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year