(Published at 14-06-2018)
Our client require Quayside Operatives to work at their base in Peterhead.
Duties will include:
- Undertake cargo handling/vessel loading & unloading operations in accordance with company procedure
- Act as Banksman/Signaller; ensuring cargo is handled in the safest and most efficient manner
- Liaise with Chargehand on any non-conforming cargo
- Strictly follow all instructions and immediately report on any unsafe situations, incidents and other abnormalities
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping are maintained throughout the Yard
- Participate in toolbox talk at the start of every task
- Ensure all work is carried out in a safe manner, in accordance with AIMS and HSEQ procedures
- Ensure that formal procedures, standing instructions and safety standards are complied with at all time
An OPITO Banksman Slinger certificate is a minimum requirement.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Recent jobs at OBM Recruitment