My client is a leading healthcare company that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription pharmaceuticals.
They have a new opportunity for an Artwork Team Leader to join the business. With strong attention to detail, ability to lead and delegate tasks, the Artwork Team Leader will be responsible for delivering high quality, error free printed packaging and literature for a wide range of branded pharmaceutical products that will go on sale with customers world-wide.
It is not necessary for the successful candidate to have experience in the same industry. The key elements to be successful are to be a proven team leader, adept at driving performance and development of the team. Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to spot deviations in colours and errors when proof reading.
- Previous experience of managing a team of direct reports (1-3 years).
- Experience of artwork processes/artwork change control management would be advantageous
- Broad understanding of business, customer and supplier processes & requirements
- Ability to manage, coach and mentor team members to meet the standards of the role and develop to drive a successful team and business
- Communicating and working to solve any quality issues with in house teams or external suppliers (for example incorrect materials, colours or wording used in packaging or materials)
- Fosters a healthy team environment that encourages mutual respect, teamwork, promotes self-development, and sets the example that uncompromising integrity is the norm. Promotes a culture of responsibility and accountability.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to build relationships to work collaboratively with personnel in all levels/functional areas
- Experience in the use of standard business applications such as the Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of SAP or other case management software would be advantageous
With excellent scope for progression, competitive salary and benefits package, this is an excellent opportunity for an Artwork Team Leader to join a successful, global company.
Please apply or contact Stephen Davis – 01133088058 / [email protected] for more information
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.