We are looking for 2 Angular js front-end developers for a project in Arnhem, Netherlands. The company is involved in solutions related to power grids.
Assignment and activities:
The assignment concerns the finalization of the implementation of a management tool for a Substation Protection product. This consists of a web application by which the user can manage (monitor, analyze, upgrade, backup, etc.) systems for substation protection (substations are facilities in the electricity grid where voltage is transformed from high to mid voltage and where distribution of electricity starts). The application consists of dashboards, software update functionality (a custom function is the diff/merge functionality where files are compared and differences merged). This ‘front-end’ will be key for user acceptance. The application consists of a HTML/Angular front-end and Java EE back-end for implementing, authorization, processing. Security is an important aspect. The tool will be deployed in a newly created secure network architecture. LDAP is used for authentication.
- Design of the applications in architectural or detailed design documents
- Specification of interfaces in interface design documents
- Design of layout of the web application
- Implementation of the applications
- Testing on unit/module level
- Creating the documentation
- Java EE/Spring/Tomcat
- Deployment on VM Ware in a network environment
- Testing using SonarQube
- Continuous integration and testing (CITE)
- Atlassian toolchain (BitBucket/git, Bamboo, Jira, Confluence)
- Postgres database
Developers are, as a team, responsible for delivery of the applications. The customer will provide project lead, product owner and architect.
Start as soon as possible with a project duration orf approximately 6 months. Pay/hourly rate depending on level of seniority, but competitive in any case.