We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Manager
- Zola Electric is seeking an experienced Field Sales Manager who will drive sales in their region working together with the deputy head of sales
- The candidate is expected to drive sales through B2B (Business to Business), our partnership channels, coach, manage & motivate the SSO’s and SLs under them; coordinate and implement all day to day decisions necessary for the team to work effectively
- Zola will provide the Field Sales Manager with initial training in Arusha and support during the initial stages of expansion. The Field Sales Manager is expected to use these new skills, his/her own experience and creativity to build a Sales team in line with Zola culture and values
- This role offers a tremendous opportunity to get impressive results within the confines of a fast-growing start-up organization.
- Leading a team of sales representatives and coaching them in their respective field
- Training sales team on sales techniques, administration and products.
- Planning, executing, and managing sales strategies
- Generating new leads, developing existing customers and responding to customer enquiries.
- Responsible for sales through partner channels and through B2B
- Responsible for arranging and coordinating sales meetings
- Manage the territory planning and allocation for own team
- Liaise with territory manager to ensure operations in the field proceed smoothly
- Responsible for recruiting and training the right candidates for sale agent role
- A proven track record in sales and sales leadership.
- Has a track record of working hard physically, mentally and emotionally
- Fluent in Swahili and English
- Excellent team player, thoughtful and unafraid to express an opinion
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online