Based in central Brighton, this is a close knit team of very intelligent professionals who specialise in seeking out senior talent in the fields of Tax, Trade Law and Compliance. The majority of their searches are carried out in Germany, Switzerland the Benelux region with some business also in the UK, France and the Middle East.
You will be:
– Mapping markets globally, using various web-based tools and internal systems
– Screening prospect candidates
– Working closely with Principal Consultants and Directors to run searches across several countries in Europe, Asia and the Middle East
– Advise individuals on career moves, and their short and long-term impacts
– Assist to manage recruitment processes, including offer negotiations
– When ready, managing client relationships which includes forming a trusting partnership with each contact, providing market feedback, assisting with pay level information in core markets and advising clients along the entire hiring project
You will get constant support to enable you to develop the skills and knowledge to succeed and progress. Note that you will not have any KPI’s or personal targets, as the directors are more interested in your quality of work.
The base salary is negotiable based on academic attainment and work experience. On top of base salary, staff earn up to £2000 per quarter based on company performance. You will also earn 10% of any revenue generated up to £100K, 20% for £100-200K and 30% above £300K.
– Strong research and analytical skills
– Fluent German speaker
– Cultural awareness of the German labour market
– Common sense
– You can have any degree, although of particular interest would be business, economics or finance
– Preference is for commercial office based experience