Ecommerce Revenue Enablement Manager EU
Watford based with possibility to work from home
Head of Customer Strategy, EU/ Ecommerce Senior Propositions Manager EU
For 25 years, we’ve helped more than one million customers around the world grow their business through payments. Our flexible, secure and innovative payment solutions help businesses attract and keep customers, develop partner relationships, process payments and simplify operations.
Here’s a little bit more about our breadth and expertise:
- We are consistently rated among the top five global payment providers
- We process more than 3 billion transactions annually around the world
- We provide payment tools customized by industry type
- We’re backed by the strength and stability of U.S. Bank, the fifth largest commercial bank in the U.S.
- Our company operates in 10 countries
- Our call centers are open 24/7, and our team is always ready to help
The European Customer Strategy team is responsible for developing and delivering market leading value propositions grounded in deep customer insight. Elavon Europe has a strategic focus on transformational growth within the Ecommerce segment, from micro business to large international corporate clients, in order to support and drive this strategy the Ecommerce Revenue Identification Manager (reporting to the Head of European Customer Strategy) will be responsible for delivering new and existing eCommerce customer value propositions into the European Business. This entails being part of a virtual team in the development of value propositions and ensuring complete collaboration across all European business functions to enable our eCommerce value propositions to ‘live and breath’ internally, externally and with our new and existing customers and drive incremental revenue in eCommerce.
The individual needs to be dynamic self-starter, who thrives and functions with a high degree of autonomy and demonstrates an ability to be extremely versatile, is passionate about the customer and meeting needs as well as having the ability and experience to work collaboratively across a complex organisation to reach an end goal. The individual also needs to be naturally structured, a meticulous planner and capable of leading virtual teams to ensure all value proposition sets are delivered on time.
The jobholder needs to carry personal gravitas, be an excellent communicator and has a basic project management skill set.
Strong propensity to the use of logic and recognised skills in:
- Strong Planning & organising skills
- Highly collaborative and understanding of different business function needs
- Problem solving
- Customer focused output
- Customer and commercial driven decision making
- Ability to work with all levels of the business, with a core focus on Senior Management across Elavon’s European markets.
- Highly self-motivated with plenty of initiative
- Blend of persistence, commitment, passion and optimism
- Flexible, proactive and quick to learn
- High level of attention to detail
- Readiness to travel to support meetings, at any of the Elavon’s EU business locations
- Reporting to the European Head of Customer Strategy the role holder is principally responsible for delivering new value propositions into the European business and to ensure all marketing collateral is fit for purpose to delight our customers and help their business to grow from micro merchants up to large and international corporates
- Be the Ecommerce segment expert within the business, working with Head of Customer and Market Insight, Ecommerce Revenue Identification Manager and Senior eCommerce Proposition Manager to execute and inform business growth strategies and tactics for Ecommerce and Integrated Payment Solutions
- Ensure project/action plans are in place from inception of new proposition development through to final delivery, holding action owners to account all the way through the process
- Keep continuously abreast of the Ecommerce market landscape through desk research and attendance of industry events to ensure Elavon Europe always stays one step ahead
- Collaborate with all business units (incl sales, product, marketing, operations) within the organisation to ensure propositions are fit for purpose, feasible and executed on time
- Contribute to the development of the Business’ Short and Medium Term Plans to ensure timely delivery of plans in line with the deadlines of the planning cycle
- Be accountable for proposition revenue planning and delivery
Qualifications / Experience
- Experience working in a planning or project management role
- Strong eye for detail; ability to spot and demonstrate trends to senior stakeholders alongside recommended course of action
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – both oral and written – with clear ability to convey potentially complex information in a manner that is appropriate for the audience
- Ability to work within fast moving, complex and dynamic environment
- Track record in delivering projects/initiatives
- A willingness to accept change and the ability to maintain effectiveness in a changing environment with ability to “see the bigger picture”
- Willingness to invest time in training and development
- Strong promoter of team participation and support structures
- Excellent time management skills essential
- Experience working well within a cross-functional team environment essential
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills re