Business Analyst opportunities – Junior and Senior level roles available
Must have Payments Scheme knowledge within the last 12 – 18 months (BACS, CHAPS, and Faster Payments etc.)
Location can be Bristol or Gloucester
Salaried to £47K (Depending on level of expertise) – Great Benefits also including Flexible Allowance – Pension – Bonus – there is also a Car Allowance for the higher level role.
Working for a Challenger Bank, you will be working on a payments change programme.
Our Clients change team is a vital part of their business – They support and deliver change to keep the bank operating efficiently and to maintain their competitive edge.
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate their knowledge of Payments from a range of Schemes and have between 2 – 5 years experience working as a Business Analyst.
Specific experience you will need you to bring to these roles includes:
- Knowledge of Payments from a range of schemes is required within the last 12 – 18 months – Faster Payments, BACS, CASS, CHAPS, Cross Border Payments and Cash and Cheque Image Clearing.
- Able to create, manage and maintain strong relationships with excellent communications experience (specifically with Stakeholders).
- A good understanding of Agile delivery methods and their tools (Jira etc.).
- Demonstrable experience in requirements elicitation and documentation.
- Understanding of Use Cases, Process Maps and Data Flows.
- Translating requirements / user stories into functional and technical designs.
- Experienced in business rules development, data modelling and business case development.
- Line Management experience for the more Senior level roles.
These positions are a chance for you to really make a difference whilst making a name for yourself at the same time and having the opportunity for great career progression too!!
Please apply today by forwarding your CV over to Louise for immediate review.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.