Want to make a career move and work for top employer?
In this role, you will be handling incoming telephone inquiries within a call centre environment for all lines of group and individual life and health benefits. This involves providing benefits information and resolving member concerns.
– Provides timely and accurate information in response to incoming telephone inquiries using an automated telephone system, computer applications, training material and other applicable resources.
– Resolves member complaints regarding coverage, claims and service, and documents outcomes for future reference. This includes clarifying members’ complaints, investigating the problem, developing solutions, making recommendations to management, and following-up to ensure resolution.
– Works with the carrier to process claim adjustment requests and cheque stop-payments, and reissues requests related to claims adjudication issues, while ensuring decisions are made on a timely basis. Identifies trends in claim adjudication errors and problems.
– Responds to member email inquiries from the department’s email queue within specified department turnaround times.
– Provides information in response to inquiries from members and other departments regarding coverage, effective dates and outstanding information, as requested.
– Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction through effective support and excellent customer service, by providing quick and accurate service in a professional manor.
– Drafts letters and prepares and processes responses to routine correspondence
– Applies proper contractual provisions in accordance with related contracts and carrier requirements to determine member eligibility for requested benefits.
– Issues member confirmation notices in response to member telephone inquiries
– Maintains historical records by filing documents and records of insurance transactions
– 100% coverage employee health benefits plan
– Defined contribution pension plan
– In-house training program / leadership program
– Wellness program / on-site cafeteria
We are looking for candidates who have the following qualifications:
– A minimum of one year of customer service experience in group or individual life and health insurance would be an asset. Would consider other call centre experience as well.
– Post-secondary training in insurance-related courses such as CEBS, LOMA or HIAA is considered an asset.
– Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
– MUST be fully bilingual in French and English
If you are interested in this opportunity review below the many options on how to apply.
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply on www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterwards to 519-772-0181 and ask for Saudia or Bobbie
Our services will not ever be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefit of our industry knowledge and client database which spans over many industries.
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.