As an Associate Director you will be engaged across a range of projects and managing a range of stakeholders where you will apply your vast experience on major rail projects. The portfolio of work currently includes light rail, metro, commuter rail, freight and high speed rail. You will be highly qualified and knowledgeable in order to provide technical leadership to a team of zealous engineers
You will be efficient, proactive in an autonomous environment as well as a leading figure in the wider Civil and Infrastructure Division.
- Producing high quality design work & project management
- Verifying the teams work before issuing to the client
- Leading, mentoring and developing the track and project team
- Dealing with the client on a regular basis showing strong managerial qualities
- Deliver projects and work in respect of quality, time and cost
- Managing risk and seizing opportunities on all assigned projects
- Understanding and managing priorities for clients and your internal stakeholders
- Communicate goals and targets for yourself, team and stakeholders
- Actively contribute to all aspects of delivery
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business and obtain 1st hand client information to align our service to their needs and improve our own service
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.