Anticipated Recruiter/Sourcer, Military & Veteran Recruiting
JP Morgan Chase
Plano, TX 75024
The primary focus of this talent Sourcing role is to identify qualified military and veteran candidates for the business channels within JPMorganChase & Co. In this role, you will utilize job boards, social media, Taleo, Military Bases, referrals, and other sources to generate a viable pipeline of military and veteran candidates and their families.
In your conversations with military and veteran talent, you will discuss the opportunities available at JPMorganChase & Co. and assist them in capturing conversations and interviews with LOB Recruiters and Hiring Managers. You will ensure the external military and veteran talent is familiar with a corporate setting, share best practices and how to ensure they have a strong productive conversation when discussing opportunities.
For you to be successful in this role, it is critical that you:
- Stay current on market trends and military base strategies to ensure we get the opportunity to highlight our career opportunities with military and veteran talent.
- Be proficient with the tools and technology available to us to identify military and veteran talent.
o Robots, Spiders, RSS Feeds and other Automated alert/notification technology
o Social Networking Tools
o User Groups & Blogs
o Press Releases, Company Pages and PR, Publications and Associations
o Boolean Search against search engines
o Tools (Hoovers, OneSource, Factiva, Broadlook, Infogist, ZoomInfo, AIRS SourcePoint, etc)
- Ensure all data is captured, updated and reported properly in the assigned candidate tracking tool, Encore, and qualified candidates are shared through Taleo. Stay compliant with all affirmative action/EEO JPMC guidelines.
- Responsible for continual research of new techniques, sites and tools that help in the identification of military talent
- Build strong working relationships with your colleagues, LOB contacts and external partners.
- Develop an expert knowledge base of the financial services industry and the business units within JPMC so that you can discuss and present the career opportunities with military and veteran talent.
- Ensure you are producing the appropriate # of candidates and submittals to the LOB to support the hiring needs of JPMC.
- At least 5 years prior recruitment experience in candidate sourcing and cold calling or appropriate Military experience required
- Experience recruiting Senior Management and Senior level positions preferred
- Experience with fast paced high volume recruiting preferred
- Prior financial services or banking experience preferred
- Knowledge of advanced internet search techniques preferred, strong sourcing/head hunting skills and experience
- Client focus, multi-tasking, communication, organizational, negotiation, influencing, and consulting skills required
- Prior experience handling sensitive/confidential information required
- Experience sourcing, screening, assessing, recruiting active and passive candidates required
- Ability to address, respond, and follow-up with client needs
- Profiency with Microsoft Word, Excel required. Experience with online Applicant Tracking Systems highly desirable
- US Military experience or Military Spouse strongly preferred
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed